7.5 hours per week
38 weeks per year (term time only)
TSAT Payscale Grade A/B, £15,830 - £17,056 FTE (pro rata to £2,655 - £2,861)
Closing date for applications: 11th February 2020
Cedar Children’s Academy are seeking to appoint a Midday Meals Supervisor to stimulate and engage our children in exciting play and games at lunchtime whilst maintaining their safety. A willingness to work as part of a team and seek positive solutions is essential.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Willing and flexible
• A good team player
• Honest reliable and trustworthy with confidential information
• Able to work under their own initiative and under pressure.
• A positive personality with a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
• A fun, hardworking and welcoming team who enjoy supporting each other
• Vast support network from senior leaders within the school and our trust
• Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
• Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Discounted membership of a full-equipped gymnasium and fitness suite on site
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Cedar Children's Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.